Ulduar 25 - 8pm Friday 7th October 2011

Borgthor
Site Admin

Ulduar 25 - 8pm Friday 7th October 2011

Post by Borgthor »

<Fidelity> is hosting a Ulduar 25 run on Friday 7th October 2011. The run will commence at 8pm, invites 15 minutes prior.

We will be doing hard modes and achievements towards [Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake].

[Fragment of Val'anyr] are reserved. All other loot will be rolled on.

Mumble (not Vent) is a must, the download link and our server details can be found here.

We ask that you are available until at least 10:30pm server time.

To register your interest, please register for this forum, and post your characters name and some indication of experience with Ulduar fights. Experience in that content is a bonus, the ability to respond to instructions over mumble is a must. Please also have your character gemmed and enchanted appropriately, since it's nice to play with our peers on Dath'Remar who take care of their characters.

I will update a post with confirmed attendees below. If you don't make the list, feel free to pst at the time of the event to see if we have any vacancies.

I anticipate running at least 3 tanks, 7 healers. Some of you may get bored, and we can talk about switching to alternative roles if that happens. I would just rather have extra people in key roles than have to find new people to fit into those roles on the night.

We will be running this event again in the near future if successful, so please keep a look out for that.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Ulduar 25 - 8pm Friday 7th October 2011

Post by Borgthor »

Confirmed:

Tanks
Borgthor
Archilaus

Healers
Jondayla
Kalus
Straker
Ctshammy

Melee
Moordenar
Ianthee
Estadoug
Phantom
Drrum
Tamzin (Tank Offspec)

Ranged
Tattoodude
Krÿnn
Kasari
Kalja
Therepoman

Tentative
Iróh - Healer
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »

This is more paraphrasing than quoting...
Moordenar wrote:I look forward to an efficent clear of Drake related achievements. I shall bring my rogue.
Tattoodude

Post by Tattoodude »

Tattoodude - 85 Arcane Mage.

Have the 10 man achieves (need 10 dwarves for the drake!!!)
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »

Tattoodude wrote:Tattoodude - 85 Arcane Mage.

Have the 10 man achieves (need 10 dwarves for the drake!!!)
Thanks Tattoodude, make sure you grab mumble if you don't have it already.
Iroh

Post by Iroh »

Hey Borg

Long time no talky, hope things are well. Put me down as a sub if you like (shammy: healer/dps). I've only just got back into wow after finishing my thesis, my gear isn't crash hot (I've been prioritising my pvp toon >.> [blasphemy I know!]), but ill learn the fights, have mumble and listen.

Regards,

Cly
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »

Iroh wrote:Hey Borg

Long time no talky, hope things are well. Put me down as a sub if you like (shammy: healer/dps). I've only just got back into wow after finishing my thesis, my gear isn't crash hot (I've been prioritising my pvp toon >.> [blasphemy I know!]), but ill learn the fights, have mumble and listen.

Regards,

Cly
Hey Cly, more than happy to have along. Great to hear from you, and I'll have to find out how your thesis went too. Your gear is plenty good enough for Ulduar, I'd just ask that you grab some enchants the bits missing them. As this stage I'll throw you down as a healer if you have no objections. xD
Ianthee

Post by Ianthee »

Good Evening :) Ianthee registering her interest.
Lvl 85 Combat Rogue, iL 372 equipped, gemmed and enchanted and reforged
Have Mumble, can travel, can stay duration, can take instruction
Experience: 6/13 Glory of the Ulduar Raider

Kindest regards
Krynn

Post by Krynn »

Hi
Would like to join you all on Friday
Krynn, 375 MM hunter, am gemmed, enchanted etc
Have mumble, I have no experience with Ulduar (but am fast learner)
MR OSBORNE

Post by MR OSBORNE »

GOOD MORNING , :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: , sorry had to use the emoticons haha um i have kill yogg 25man with no keepers i am pretty geared ima dk tank and would like to help ilvl 372 i think haha pretty close to that all i need for the drake is the achieve disarmed !! cheers