Ulduar 25 - 8pm Friday 7th October 2011

Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Ulduar 25 - 8pm Friday 7th October 2011

Post by Borgthor »

Kasari wrote:Hiya

My hubby and I would be interested in tagging along - we are in the same guild as Tatt, Phantom & Xpletive therefore Mumble would not be a problem :D

Kasari - 85 Arcane Mage - have cleared Ulduar in 10 man only
Kalja - 85 Destruction Warlock - ditto

Cheers
Kas
Awesome, mage and warlock... we're going to have all the colours of the Rainbow!
Iroh

Post by Iroh »

Borgthor wrote:
Iroh wrote:Hey Borg

Long time no talky, hope things are well. Put me down as a sub if you like (shammy: healer/dps). I've only just got back into wow after finishing my thesis, my gear isn't crash hot (I've been prioritising my pvp toon >.> [blasphemy I know!]), but ill learn the fights, have mumble and listen.

Regards,

Cly
Hey Cly, more than happy to have along. Great to hear from you, and I'll have to find out how your thesis went too. Your gear is plenty good enough for Ulduar, I'd just ask that you grab some enchants the bits missing them. As this stage I'll throw you down as a healer if you have no objections. xD
Healer is fine, but keep me as a sub for now as there is a good chance I wont have full enchants (and I know you'd prefer people who had made the effort), and friday night is a maybe at this point depending on the next two days (so take people who can commit). Rest assured, I do take pride in my toons, and if I ever ask to raid cata with fidelity (or my own guild for that matter) I'll be geared, gemmed, enchanted, reforged, flasked, potted, professioned, glyph dusted, dual specced, mumbled and everything required for a smooth run.

Hopefully I get to raid with all you guys, its been so long since I've done it.
Therepoman

Post by Therepoman »

May I please come?
I'm a Fire Mage (I refuse to play Arcane even though Blizzard seems to want us to always. Frost is alright though I guess.)
I'm fully enchanted.
Have correct gems in every slot.
My Item Level is 362.
I have the meta done on 10 man and partially done on 25.
It seems convenient that I took Saturday off work because I have to attend my Nephews 1st Birthday, I get a sleep in for the first time since well last time I did. Yay for no 4am start for once!
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »

Therepoman wrote:May I please come?
I'm a Fire Mage (I refuse to play Arcane even though Blizzard seems to want us to always. Frost is alright though I guess.)
I'm fully enchanted.
Have correct gems in every slot.
My Item Level is 362.
I have the meta done on 10 man and partially done on 25.
It seems convenient that I took Saturday off work because I have to attend my Nephews 1st Birthday, I get a sleep in for the first time since well last time I did. Yay for no 4am start for once!
Fantastic to have you along Repo! Fire is fine. We'll have plenty of other arcane mages to make fun of, and even a warlock to scare them with scary pets.
Tamzin

Post by Tamzin »

Hi There,

Since half my guild is planning to go I guess i'm keen too :-)
I'm Phantoms other half and my toon is Tamzin (Feral Druid).
I'm kitty but have tank off-spec.

I cleared 25 man Ulduar back in wotlk but was healer/boomy back then. I have only done a couple of the achievs for 25man but have almost completed all the 10man ones so pretty savvy (if rusty) with the fights:-)

Tamzin
xpletive

Post by xpletive »

Hi

Sorry to be a pain but I will have to cancel, turns out I won't be home I had my Fridays around the wrong way. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »

xpletive wrote:Hi

Sorry to be a pain but I will have to cancel, turns out I won't be home I had my Fridays around the wrong way. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
No worries, Xlpletive. We might catch up with you on the next run.
ctshammy

Post by ctshammy »

Ctshammy - resto shammy ilvl 375 - ele offspec.

Know the fights :-)

Im from the same guild as Phantom, Kalja, Kasari etc and use Mumble all the time.