Ohddaayymm

Mcgnomer ARC Mage

Post by Ohddaayymm »

Character Name:
Mcgnomer

Character Class and Spec:
Mage, Arcane

Offspec and relative proficiency:
Frost - But i have played fire although 4.2 so I can play fire easy.

Your timezone:
UTC + 10

What rank are you applying for?
Core

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?)
Well I have been raiding with you for the last number of weeks and would really love to join the community, for all aspects of the guild.

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?
Borg :P I know most the players in the raid team after speaking to them and raiding with them :)

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance?
Sure can, unless the very small chance that work needs me in on two of those nights in a week which hasn't happened for the last 4months so It should be perfect :)

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website)
Yes I do have mumble :)

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble?
Sure :) More than Happy to talk on Mumble

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.
I have raided through 4.2 and downed 4/7 before the first patch, then I later completed Ragnaros after the nerf. Then 4.3 I managed to get Deathwing the first time it came out then each week after that until I have a study break then came back in and continued gearing. Also raiding during Wotlk

Why did you leave your previous guild?
I was raiding with Mad Prophets previously then there times are finishing at 3:30 in the morning for me for a 6am work rise, so it was hard.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?
I would like to join the community and associate with all the members. I would love to raid and progress as a team.

What can you offer <Fidelity>?
I can offer a good sense of humor, time and effort towards the guild and to members. I can help out in aspects of raiding. I have many alts that can do professions.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?
I think <Fidelity> Can offer me a home :)
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Mcgnomer ARC Mage

Post by Borgthor »

Welcome :)
xeii

Re: Mcgnomer ARC Mage

Post by xeii »