Sirdotsalot (Affliction/Destruction Warlock) + alts!

Sirdotsalot

Sirdotsalot (Affliction/Destruction Warlock) + alts!

Post by Sirdotsalot »

Character Name: Sirdötsâlöt

Character Class and Spec: Affliction Warlock

Offspec and relative proficiency: Destruction and I like to think I'm pretty decent at it.

Your timezone: GMT +10 (same as Dath'Remar server time)

What rank are you applying for? Core Raider.

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) I haven't seen the advertisement, although I've chatted with Borgthor about joining.

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? I've discussed it with Borgthor, and I don't know anyone personally in the guild at the moment.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance? I sure can.

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) I do.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? If I need to during a fight, I'll shout it out across Mumble, of course :)

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. Cataclysm is my first real raiding expansion. I got to 6/7H in Firelands before Dragon Soul, and I'm 6/8H at the moment in Dragon Soul. I only reached 1/12H in Tier 11, while it was still current. And I've raided Dragon Soul on every role, in both Heroic and Normal.

Why did you leave your previous guild? Currently I'm in a social guild, so the reason I'd leave is for a raid spot. :D

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? I'd like to join Fidelity as you seem very competent as a raid group, and I would like to work with you guys toward 8/8H before the end of the expansion. As well as help out in the guild in general.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? I think I can offer a friendly nature, decent dps and a great raid member to your team, as well as a helpful guild member who likes to help out where he can.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? I think Fidelity can offer me raid experience and aid with how I play the game, as well as a nice friendly guild to get involved with, haven't had an experience like that on WoW for a long time.

P.S I also have a couple of other alts that are raid ready if you're not in need of a Warlock.
- Feral/Resto Druid (happy to change specs) (ilvl 391/385 respectively)
- Fire Mage (ilvl 395)
- Elemental/Resto Shaman (you seem to have enough of those, though.) (ilvl 404/400 respectively)
- Survival Hunter (ilvl 385)
- Holy Paladin (ilvl 395)
- Frost/Blood DK. (ilvl 395/383 respectively)
Or a level 82 Priest I can powerlevel and gear if you'd like.

Thanks for your time.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Sirdotsalot (Affliction/Destruction Warlock) + alts!

Post by Borgthor »

Thanks for the app Sirdotsalot, you've got an invite for tomorrow nights raid so we'll catch up with you soon.
xeii

Re: Sirdotsalot (Affliction/Destruction Warlock) + alts!

Post by xeii »