Hagrim

Hagrim - Protection Paladin

Post by Hagrim »

Character Name:
Hagrim

Character Class and Spec:
Paladin, Protection

Offspec and relative proficiency:
Retribution, 90%. My offspec gear is mainly raid finder and valor point items, but I like to think I can play it almost as well as my mainspec. Trying to compare performance is 'apples and oranges', though.

Your timezone:
UTC+09:30

What rank are you applying for?
Core

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?)
No

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?
I mentioned to Borgthor that I would submit an application for consideration, though I understand a position may not be available at this time. I had the pleasure of filling a spot with <Fidelity> for two weeks this month.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance?
Yes, my real life situation is quite set in stone for the next 3 years.

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website)
Yes

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble?
Yes

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.
I only started playing WoW on US server Undermine late in TBC. Got a couple of Karazhan/Magtheridon clears before WotLK was released, nothing special.

In Wrath I joined a raiding guild with an in-game friend and progressed through 10/25Naxx, EoE and OS. Our team got as far as General Vezax in Ulduar, a couple of tribute achievements in ToC, and Prof. Putricide in ICC.

At this point we were struggling to recruit and decided to transfer to Dath'Remar. I followed them and when they eventually disbanded I took a break and returned to join a guild friend in <Slash Roll>.

We cleared Firelands a few times and got a few heroic kills. A week or two after Dragon Soul was released <Slash Roll> then also decided to disband.

Why did you leave your previous guild?
Many of the core players decided to stop playing.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?
I want to be part of a small group of dedicated, switched-on players. The raiding environment within the current team is very calm and enjoyable to be part of.

What can you offer <Fidelity>?
A reliable and flexible player looking for a long term position. You can expect that I'll do my homework when it comes to my character and content. I'm also happy to help with supplies and professions on my alts.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?
Capable and talented players to grow with. I'd love to be part of a group working through end game content and meta-achievements.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Hagrim - Protection Paladin

Post by Borgthor »

Thanks for the application, Hagrim. We've really enjoyed playing with you in the last few weeks.

At the moment, with all our core positions filled, unfortunately Tank and Melee DPS are the rarest positions we need to fill on any given night, but you are definitely the first name I look for on my friends list when they crop up. I'll catch up with you in game and see if you have any alts tucked away somewhere too.