Healing Application - Trinoa

Queentrin

Healing Application - Trinoa

Post by Queentrin »

Character Name: Trinoa

Battle Tag: Withheld

Character Class and Spec: Class: Priest, Spec: Holy/Disc

Relative proficiency: 11 years of core healing as Holy / 2 years of disc healing in a hardcore raiding environment. Proficient in 5 man content for over 14 years.

Offspec: Shadow. Proficiency: Proficient in 5 man content, up-to, and including, Mythic +15, but I'm a garbage SP.

Your timezone: GMT+9.30 (Adelaide)

What rank are you applying for? Casual.

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) No.

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? Yes, I have discussed it with Hagrim, he encouraged me to apply.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance? No issues with attendance.

Do you have Discord (or are you able to install it)? Yes.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over voice communication software? Yes.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. I raiding as a core healing during Vanilla as a holy priest. I core healed through to Legion where I swapped to a Warlock as SP was garbage and they needed a Warlock. I popped around between healing on my priest and DPSing on whatever was needed at the time. I endeavored to master the healing priest every expansion since Legion to ensure I never lost my knack for healing.

Why did you leave your previous guild? It was dead and all of my mains are in Fidelity already.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? I have raided with <Fidelity> before, at the start of BFA. I really liked how the raids were run, very smooth and family friendly, I also felt very welcomed.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? Good attendance paired with a solid PC and stable internet connection. To take ownership of my Character with Gem's, Enchants and Buffs. Good Communication In-game and out, this includes patience and kindness for guild-mates that are new to raiding and when facing a difficult raid encounter that have taken many attempts.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? An opportunity to finally dig into my priest again so that I can do what I've always wanted to do, which is heal.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Healing Application - Trinoa

Post by Borgthor »

Hey, Tri.... noa. Thanks for your application. ;)

We don't have a casual rank, but after you spend some time in the re-education camp, we'll have your terminology pristine.

Talk to you in game soon. :)
matchkerne

Premier Сasual Dating - Real-life Females

Post by matchkerne »

Elevate your dating game with the top site for hassle-free connections.
Authentic Maidens

Premier Сasual Dating
matchkerne

Superlative Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls

Post by matchkerne »

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Genuine Females

Finest Сasual Dating