Baba

Baba

Baba

Post by Baba »

Character Name: Babaÿagä

Battle Tag: fug1y#1209

Character Class and Spec:Warlock - Affliction 398 & Demo 401. Will be learning destro, almost have the gear for it. Waiting for next patch due to incoming nerfs to Explosive Potential.

Your timezone:AEST

What rank are you applying for?Range DPS?

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?
Spoken with Sarumesh and Borgthor

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance?YEs

Do you have Discord (or are you able to install it)? Yes

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over voice communication software?Yes

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.
- Raided Mythic Warlords of Draenor. 7/10 Blackrock Foundry. Uldir 8/8H 2/8 Mythic. 6/9 H BFA

BFA
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4
ULDIR
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4

Why did you leave your previous guild? I would like to raid with a group of people who are dedicated to achieving aotc

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? I like the fact that your 5/9 which is inline with my progress. I do not want to get walked through raids. I would like to learn it with a group.

What can you offer <Fidelity>?

I have been raiding with my lock since Vanilla. I am quite capable of raiding heroics with lock. I think Heroics isn't all that hard. I would like to raid with people who knows their classes well and achieve aotc. Mythic raiding is awesome cause its the only thing that is hard in this game. I also have 3 alts, 2 heals and a tank. I like to play them all. I am type of person to learn a spec if it will benefits the raid. Will learn Destro dependent on what will be best for encounters. Currently Demo is king due to Explosive Potential.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? HOpefully a good group of raiders who can achieve aotc each raiding tier. A group who likes to have fun as I do not like serious raiding. A permanent home
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Baba

Post by Borgthor »

Hey Baba, thanks for the application, we'll talk to you soon. :)