Tode

Todes - Destruction Warlock application

Post by Tode »

Todes - Khaz'goroth

Warlock - Destruction

Offspec - Afflicition

Timezone - Australian Central Time Zone UTC+09:30

What rank are you applying for? Core raider

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) Saw an ad in /trade and sent a tell. Was directed to this website to fill in an application

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? No

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance? Yes

Do you have Discord (or are you able to install it)? Yes

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over voice communication software? Yes

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. I have raided through every expansion except for Mists of Pandaria as that content simply didn't appeal to me from the get go. I originally started playing in 2005 when 1.12.1 was the content patch and was able to make it to Blackwing lair as a Saturday raider with an American guild. My highest tier of raiding at any time throughout the game was in Cataclysym when I was in a 10man oceanic guild farming Blackwing Descent on heroic (highest difficulty at the time) where due to unforeseen circumstances I had to stop raiding and didn't visit any content after Blackwing Descent.

Why did you leave your previous guild? Previous guild was run by a personal friend who no longer plays the game, so the guild was abandoned after WoD

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? Based on the information on the webpage you guys seem very mature and laid back while raiding which appeals to me

What can you offer <Fidelity>? I can offer a good attitude toward raiding and getting the job done as well as being able to have a good time while doing so.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? A good social and raiding environment to experience Legion to its fullest extent and hopefully make many friends along the way.
Estadoug

Re: Todes - Destruction Warlock application

Post by Estadoug »

Thanks for your app, Todes.
We'll be in contact shortly
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Ash1

Post by Ash1 »

Todes Is a Demon Hunter, I'm a bit confused, what is your Locks name?
Tode

Post by Tode »

Ash1 wrote:Todes Is a Demon Hunter, I'm a bit confused, what is your Locks name?
My Warlocks name is Todes. I was a gnome and race changed to human and also changed my name last night.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »

Tode wrote:
Ash1 wrote:Todes Is a Demon Hunter, I'm a bit confused, what is your Locks name?
My Warlocks name is Todes. I was a gnome and race changed to human and also changed my name last night.
That makes sense. My battle tag is --- if you want to add me.

EDIT: got the request, thanks :)