Que (Prot Pally Application)

QueThaPally

Que (Prot Pally Application)

Post by QueThaPally »

Character Name: Qúe

Character Class and Spec: Paladin (Protection)

Offspec and relative proficiency: For Legion I predominately want to join as a tank and am for now have not considered any offspecs. My professions are Mining and Jewlcrafting so If a guildie has mats or short off a few mats I'll be happy to provide any service needed.

Your timezone: I live in Brisbane Australia, So im available any day of the week accept saturday, starting from 7:30 ST on wards.

What rank are you applying for? Im apply for a Core Team rank/Assistant Officer if need be, as I normally like to motivate fellow raiders and make them feel good about their efforts when required. For instance, if we wipe on a boss, after the RL/GM gives a talk, ill add on as to what the raid did well and what we have to focus on a little bit more and thus motivate fellow guildies.

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? Yes, I am applying for a Tanking Position as myself and the GM had a little chitt-chat which has led me to this application :D

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? I have spoken to Sarumash and the GM briefly.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance? 95% attendance rate is a promise and I live by it. The only time I wont be online is when I got university exam finals.

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? Yes I do, i got discord and can download mumble if required, it doesnt bother me at all.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? Yeah of course! What kind of a question is that!? :D

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. I started in Vanilla release date and played until Wrath (ICC), my biggest achievement was being top tier (top 5) DK DPS on Khaz Goroth during the release of ICC raiding with Aequus. I quit for cata and mop because I hated the concept of the game and am back for HFC. Im iLvL722 with 13/13H Clear and Mythic Experience (x2 Assault kills, 2% reaver best attempt and 8% komrok attempt #RIP).

Why did you leave your previous guild? I transfered from Frostmourne as my ex-guild Fuse disbanned and are not coming back, so I figured I would change servers and come back to where I originated from... Khaz'Goroth baby!

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? I want to join Fidelity because not only are the raiding times perfect for me, but I believe that I will get along with many of the members as I am an outgoing and enthusiastic person; and in addition, I believe that the guild will succeed very very much so in Legion.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? Im not the one to talk myself up but I aim and swear to bring the guild nothing but smoothness and consistency having me tank in a raid group; I offer a goodtime, laughs, motivation, officer qualities if needed to be placed in that kind of position for a night, and outstanding compliance to mechanics when regarding progressive raiding. In addition, I am a very very quick learner, which I believe makes me stand out more than the other tanks, considering I learnt how to play the new Prot Pally spec in January this year and learning how to tank HFC in Normal and Heroic in the space of two weeks; and that having not played WoW in approx. 2-4 years.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? I believe Fidelity can offer me exactly what im searching for, and that is a spot as a Prot Pally on Core Team, a good time, good vibes, amazing communications, banter, love and respect.

I hope to hear from you soon and as always thankyou for your time. If needed to contact me my Battletag is (Que#11737). I am also available to speak on Discord and/or whatever voice chat program you desire.
Jondayla

Re: Que (Prot Pally Application)

Post by Jondayla »

Thanks for the app, Que. We're all busy looking at our transmog tabs, but we'll get back to you or have a proper chat in game soon :D
"It was my understanding that there would be no math"
Shakers

Re: Que (Prot Pally Application)

Post by Shakers »

I have a feeling this guy will stay in the guild for a long time to come