Application: Shadow/Holy Priest Raiding Spot

Aurorious

Application: Shadow/Holy Priest Raiding Spot

Post by Aurorious »

Character Name: Aurorious

Character Class and Spec: Priest - Shadow

Offspec and relative proficiency: Holy - I've spent more time playing holy rather than shadow on my priest, however am looking to play shadow going forward. Don't mind healing when required either.

Your timezone: AEST (Qld)

What rank are you applying for? Core Raider

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) Yes, shadow priest (with heals offspec)

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? Discussed my application with Borgthor briefly.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance? Yes

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) No, usually use Vent. However, have no issues with downloading and using Mumble.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? Yes, shouldn't be a problem.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. Have raided on and off over the years since Vanilla (MC). Currently have normal HFC experience on Aurorious, and heroic HFC experience on another toon (warlock).

Why did you leave your previous guild? I haven't yet. I had a six month break from WoW earlier this expansion, and only came back a couple months ago now. My current guild is basically defunct. The GM no longer subscribes to WoW and the raid team has moved on.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? It seems like a small, friendly guild that enjoys raid progression. That appeals to me.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? Proficient rdps and heals.. haha :D Like helping guildies out when I can also.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? A fun, friendly environment within which to raid and progress.
Estadoug

Re: Application: Shadow/Holy Priest Raiding Spot

Post by Estadoug »

Thank you for your application, Aurorious.

We will be in contact with you shortly.
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"