Application: Tsunamï

tsunami

Application: Tsunamï

Post by tsunami »

Character Name:Tsunamï (alt+139)

Character Class and Spec:Mage - Frost

Offspec and relative proficiency:Arcane (much more preference to Frost)

Your timezone:GMT+10

What rank are you applying for?Trail/Core Raider :)

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) Yes, Mage - Although on initial contact with Sarumash, no urgent need for Mages, still thought I would apply since I am searching for a guild willing to give me a go without being part of the initial "furniture" of the guild :)

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?Was giving link by Sarumash (as mentioned above)

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance?Yes, shouldn't be any issues - except the rare occasion with work requirements needing me to go away - but will provide PLENTY of notice if such the case

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website)I do :)

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble?I am :)

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.I have played and raided since TBC - on and off serious but MOSTLY just prefer to casual progress and have a good time, meeting new people and making new friends. In WoD I have raided Full clear HM and BRF with the odd Mythic from previous guilds + pugs. I have only done LFR for HFC as I have just returned to 6.2 from an absence with work.

Why did you leave your previous guild?Haven't yet, they are a good guild with good people, but as stated in previous answers - very established guild with tight group of friends that are hard to crack for a run - esp missing the release of 6.2.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?Looking for someone willing to give me a go at raiding with them - get to know new people and progress together as a team!

What can you offer <Fidelity>?Many years of experience as a mage and a raider, a previous guild 2IC and Officer, but much rather be a solid member of a good and fun team. I also bring personality and humor once I get to know people, big believer that raiding should also be fun and enjoyable - not everyone out there is a hardcore pro raider, so why act grumpy and stuck up? Smile!

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?Hopefully what I am looking for. A new "home" where I can meet new players, make new mates and progress throughout the rest of WoD and into the next expac!
Estadoug

Re: Application: Tsunamï

Post by Estadoug »

Hi Tsunami,

Thank you for your application.
We will discuss this application and get back to you shortly.

- Esta
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Bence

Re: Application: Tsunamï

Post by Bence »

Estadoueg wrote:Hi Tsunami,

Thank you for your application.
We will discuss this application and get back to you shortly.

- Esta
You still playing Tsunami?