Post by Arctice »

----------- Application Template Below --------------

Character Name: Arctice

Character Class and Spec: Mage Frost/Fire

Offspec and relative proficiency: Fire - Pretty Good I Think

Your timezone: Brisbane/Queensland

What rank are you applying for? Locum

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) No

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? Yes - Inowyn and Bombshell

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 80% attendance?

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) Yes

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? Yes

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. Wrath of the Lich King guild raid team. Also raided with friends from Cata till now, finished SoO Heroic during current content at the time.

Why did you leave your previous guild? Account was hacked when I used to raid, took a small break. Now I have been looking to raid and my current guild is not doing anything.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? Play current content and be a part of a real raiding guild again.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? An extra Mage, who knows his class well and will perform as needed and do whatever is asked. Will always listen to instruction without complaint. I am an easy going person.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? Gear, knowledge, fun and a team to raid with, hopefully meet some new people to enjoy world of warcraft with as well.