Pie's Application - Shaman

Pie Or Cake

Pie's Application - Shaman

Post by Pie Or Cake »

Character Name: PieOrCake

Character Class and Spec: Shaman - Enhancement

Offspec and relative proficiency: Restoration, decent. I'm also willing to make take Elemental as my DPS spec, if that suits the guild better. This character has been my main on and off since BC.

Your timezone: GMT + 11 (east coast of Australia)

What rank are you applying for? I'm unfamiliar with the ranks. I have no desire for power, so I accept the lowest rank.

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) Yes - Shaman.

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? I responded to a recruiting advertisement in trade channel. I'm also good mates with Moordenar, one of your rogues.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance? I have no evening activities beyond family, so I should be available whenever needed.

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) No, but I have used it before and it's only a quick download away.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? Yes. I have a high quality microphone and a working mute switch.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. I have raided on and off since MC in vanilla, but not much for the last few expansions. Pandaria was particularly disappointing for me, and I left fairly early.

Why did you leave your previous guild? I transferred to the Dath'Remar realm.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? I'm told that the guild is pretty straightforward and low drama.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? A player who is able to follow instructions and do what it takes to get something done. As an example, I currently have 8 level 100 characters, none of whom are a Shaman. I am currently power levelling my Shaman (currently level 98) in order to give your guild what it needs. Using a combination of crafted and PvP gear, I expect to be ready to raid in only a few days from now.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? A group of potential mates who play well together.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Pie's Application - Shaman

Post by Borgthor »

Thanks for the application :) I'll get the guys to take a look and get back to you.
Pie Or Cake

Post by Pie Or Cake »

No worries. I'll go get the last two levels and some gear to make my toon more attractive to you guys and gals.
Jondayla

Post by Jondayla »

Welcome to the guild, Pie! We're very impressed with the effort you've made so far and it's much appreciated. Hopefully you'll start seeing some more loot soon :)
"It was my understanding that there would be no math"
xeii

Post by xeii »