Pie's Application - Shaman

Pie Or Cake

Pie's Application - Shaman

Post by Pie Or Cake »

Character Name: PieOrCake

Character Class and Spec: Shaman - Enhancement

Offspec and relative proficiency: Restoration, decent. I'm also willing to make take Elemental as my DPS spec, if that suits the guild better. This character has been my main on and off since BC.

Your timezone: GMT + 11 (east coast of Australia)

What rank are you applying for? I'm unfamiliar with the ranks. I have no desire for power, so I accept the lowest rank.

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) Yes - Shaman.

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? I responded to a recruiting advertisement in trade channel. I'm also good mates with Moordenar, one of your rogues.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance? I have no evening activities beyond family, so I should be available whenever needed.

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) No, but I have used it before and it's only a quick download away.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? Yes. I have a high quality microphone and a working mute switch.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. I have raided on and off since MC in vanilla, but not much for the last few expansions. Pandaria was particularly disappointing for me, and I left fairly early.

Why did you leave your previous guild? I transferred to the Dath'Remar realm.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? I'm told that the guild is pretty straightforward and low drama.

What can you offer <Fidelity>? A player who is able to follow instructions and do what it takes to get something done. As an example, I currently have 8 level 100 characters, none of whom are a Shaman. I am currently power levelling my Shaman (currently level 98) in order to give your guild what it needs. Using a combination of crafted and PvP gear, I expect to be ready to raid in only a few days from now.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? A group of potential mates who play well together.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Pie's Application - Shaman

Post by Borgthor »

Thanks for the application :) I'll get the guys to take a look and get back to you.
Pie Or Cake

Post by Pie Or Cake »

No worries. I'll go get the last two levels and some gear to make my toon more attractive to you guys and gals.
Jondayla

Post by Jondayla »

Welcome to the guild, Pie! We're very impressed with the effort you've made so far and it's much appreciated. Hopefully you'll start seeing some more loot soon :)
"It was my understanding that there would be no math"
xeii

Post by xeii »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
xeii

Post by xeii »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru