Docdrfs application

seductiveunicorn

Docdrfs application

Post by seductiveunicorn »

Character Name:Docdrfs

Character Class and Spec:Restoration Shaman

Offspec and relative proficiency:Elemental (along with lower gear enhancement), highly proficient

Your timezone:US Eastern

What rank are you applying for?Core

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?)

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?No

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance?Yes

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website)Yes

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble?Yes

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.I raided hardmode content starting in ICC up until the launch of pandaria (and some in that). My hardmode achievements are compeititve but not blood legion by any means. I consistently ranked in the top 50 on WoLs in fights, parsing at number one for unholy death knight on Ragnaros and feral on stone guard. Of course these are long lost now :/. I found a guild that I enjoyed 4 years ago and stuck with them until their death (and my job switch) about a year ago.

Why did you leave your previous guild?I stopped raiding in pandaland because I got a job working third shift and couldn't raid with them. The leadership had also changed and many people were not content with them, so they died a slow death. I am still in it on my alt (they used to be my main) toons. It is <Despondency> Horde, US-Illidan

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?I was trying to find an AM only guild on US servers, this was a difficult and time consuming task, so I just opted to ask an Aussie friend what time it was for him and realized it would be much easier. Working third shift I hardly get to see people or do jack shit so I figured why not get into competitive raiding again.

What can you offer <Fidelity>?Healing Stream Totem and bloodlust. Anyway, I'm an experienced, consistent and loyal raider. I've had 3 guilds over the years of playing WoW with one stretching 3-4 years. I have leadership experience (I raid led in the past and was also a manager for a company) so I can provide feedback and organization but I also know to shut the hell up.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?Progression and revitilaztion of raiding for me. I miss it a lot and it's hard to find a guild matching my times. Hopefully a sense of community and stability too.

Armory links for some of my characters: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... rfs/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... nes/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... ght/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/i ... ess/simple

I raided on my priest/death knight in all 3 specs of both (tho I mainly used frost on my death knight only for heroic magmaw/conclave of winds for kiting) throughout cataclsym. I was the flexible one in the 25 man raid group that changed roles/characters every other night for what we needed and did them proficiently. I raided on my druid in early MoP then was switched to my priest.
Estadoug

Re: Docdrfs application

Post by Estadoug »

Thankyou for your application.
Borgthor or myself (Carboxylate) will be in contact shortly to discuss it further.
In the meantime, take this poorly composed haiku as a sign that things look promising.

Shaman are so good
that Kal now plays disco priest.
Where art thou chain heal?
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »

Estadoug wrote: Shaman are so good
that Kal now plays disco priest.
Where art thou chain heal?
^^
Borgthor
Site Admin

Post by Borgthor »