Character Class and Spec:
Druid, Balance

Offspec and relative proficiency:
Resto at the moment for pvp but willing to swap to Bear/cat if needed

Your timezone:
AEST

What rank are you applying for?
Core

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?)
I did read you would prefer having a balance druid

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?
No I haven't but if need be, I will.

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance?
I believe I should be able to make 99.9% of raids unless something unexpected in real life shows up in which case I will let someone, preferably an officer in guild know before hand

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website)
I do have mumble. I'm constantly on Skype with people I currently play wow with, just casually, so I have no problems talking especially when needed.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble?
More than comfortable. In saying that, I also know when to shut up when needed as well.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.
This may be a bit of a problem, i raided all throughout WotLK in a 25man raiding guild (Naxx, Ulduar, EoE, OS, RS, and ToGC & ICC), we generally were a good raiding guild but nothing extravagant. We did all of Ulduar 25N and eventually got around to doing HMs later on. I had a falling out with the above guild (personal reasons) after we had completed 25man N ICC and I joined another 25man guild on Dath, Xcellence and finished up ICC 25H. In Cata I "was quitting wow" and was just a casual player and did Raid Finder when I occasionally came online and last but not least MoP, I've been wanting to get back into raiding this whole xpac but it's never seemed to happen. I done raid finder and a flex when I find one but unfortunately that is the extent on my raiding.

Why did you leave your previous guild?
The guild I am in now I have heaps of friends in, lovely people and great enthusiasm but no one has enough enthusiasm to want to try raiding except a exempt few.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?
It would be amazing to be part of a small raiding guild again and make a few new friends in the community. There's nothing better than keeping WoW interesting with good raiding progress.

What can you offer <Fidelity>?
I am pretty good at my class, I research a lot to try better myself. I research all fights before attempting and listen to all calls and everything being made during a raid. I am online a lot and am happy to help people with things. I am generally an easy going person/player and I really enjoy constructive criticism.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?
I believe Fidelity can offer me a home for my toon and help better my character in the raiding area and hopefully offer me a few new friends. :D

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... wyn/simple
This is a link to my armory, just to make it easier for you if you need it.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Inowyn App Balance Druid

Post by Borgthor »

Hi Inowyn,

sorry for the late reply, the timing of your application caught me out a little. Tomorrow is patch 6.0.2, so we will begin recruiting for Warlords mythic raiding. It's a great opportunity to jump in on a run (e.g., Wednesday server 8pm) to see what the guild is like. We'll be running 'Heroic' (the old normal) and will have plenty of room for extra DPS :)

I'll look out for you in game.

Cheers,

Borg.
xeii

Re: Inowyn App Balance Druid

Post by xeii »