Character Class and Spec:
Warrior Fury. 579 Ilvl
Offspec and relative proficiency:
Arm's is my os but only rarely use it for fights
Your timezone:
+12Gmt New Zealand.
What rank are you applying for?
Core.
Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?)
N/a.
Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?
Unsure if i know anyone in the guild.
If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance?
I can make raid times 99% of the time.
Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website) I have mumble and also a working mic. Also no afraid to talk ;).

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble?
Who doesn't love a good old chat with some banter =).
Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.
I started raiding in mop S0o Currently 14/14Normal and 10/14 Heroic With a few dozen wipes on Thok.
Why did you leave your previous guild?
I took a break from wow for about 3-4 months and now back to finish of the xpac and wod.
Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?
You guys have good raid times and i haven't heard anything bad spoken about your guild.
What can you offer <Fidelity>?
A Great attitude to raiding making it a fun and enjoyable experience and taking the chore out of it. I bring a great time and laugh's to come to any group of people i raid with.
What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? A home for the end of the xpac and wod with good progression to come. And hopefully lots of lols.
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: GiggleSquads Fury Warrior App

Post by Borgthor »

Hey hey Giggle,

we're not currently recruiting melee DPS for a core position for heroic 10 man progression.

With that out the way though, here's the current thinking for 6.0 an beyond. The consensus in the guild is we're keen to raid mythic, but it does mean giving up our 'small raiding guild' identity which we hold dear. So we will definitely be opening up recruitment for 6.0 and beyond, but I can't promise we'll be able to fill a mythic roster before the expansion hits. We'll definitely have some raids after 6.0, but they are more likely to fit into the new 'heroic' difficulty to grab some heirlooms, blast through some achievements and experience all the changes.

If you're interested in the guild as a whole, I can chat to you about it in game... but I don't want to give you any false impression of raiding positions that we have right now.