vaeolen application

vaeolen

vaeolen application

Post by vaeolen »

Character Name: Vaeolen

Character Class and Spec: Hunter Bm/surv Spec, however in stating this i can play all 3 specs very well.

Offspec and relative proficiency: survival / marksman. Im currently talented into survival as my offspec because i enjoy it more than marksman and it is in a better position with my gear level right now.

Your timezone: GMT+12 NZ

What rank are you applying for? Locum

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? ranged dps with a healing os. I have a Very geared holy pally who I have mained this expac so far. Thus meaning that if the raid needed a healer to switch in I would be more than happy to save the two toons.

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? I do not know anyone in the guild. i would love to get to know some people as i love meeting new people and doing new things. However in saying this Borgthor and Hagrim are aware of my application as they are the good lads that suggested that i throw an app up.

I can make raid nights. deffinately wednesday and thursdays and most sundays.

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? Hell yeah mumble is the shit. Its much better than vent.

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? I sure am, im a very social and talkative being so this is not going to be a problem at all.

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.
I used to raid hardcore in cataclysm on a shaman. who was ms resto and os hance. i downed all of dragon soul and farmed all the bosses on heroic. This expac i have done 14/14 normal on my Pally and my hunter. my pally is 6/14 heroic as she was the character who i decided to main , but in saying this my decision has once again changed and that is to main my favourite character which is my hunter. I did a whole lot of normal progression throughout WoTLK.

Why did you leave your previous guild? They fell apart because of the end of the content and everyone just stopped enjoying it. fortunately i still enjoy it thoroughly.

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? because the people seem friendly the progression is amazing as i love to raid. the tabard and guilds name is just a fat bonus.

what can you offer <Fidelity>? i can offer my commitment, i can offer laughs a good time friendships and reliability. i can also offer all my effort.

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? good progression, a good time, new friends more experience and enjoyment.
Estadoug

Re: vaeolen application

Post by Estadoug »

Thank you for your application Vaeolen, We'll be in contact with you in game shortly.
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: vaeolen application

Post by Borgthor »

vaeolen wrote: Hell yeah mumble is the shit. Its much better than vent.
/WIN

I stopped reading just to quote that sentence right there!

Chat to you in game tonight!