Sirdotsalot - Destruction (or whatever I feel like) Warlock

Sirdotsalot

Sirdotsalot - Destruction (or whatever I feel like) Warlock

Post by Sirdotsalot »

Character Name: Sìrdötsâlöt

Character Class and Spec: Warlock, Destruction

Offspec and relative proficiency: Affliction, does pretty well on the fights I use it on, manipulating multiple target DoTing and so on

Your timezone: GMT+10 (Victoria, Australia)

What rank are you applying for? Core

Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?) I believe the ranged DPS spot I saw advertised in trade, or any other position you have that needs to be filled, I have many alts I can play with a decent amount of skill

Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild? I've raided with you guys before, casually and permanently and I would know most(?) of you at least by association

If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance? Currently I can, I'm not rostered at the times of your raids, although I may every now and again be asked to work those nights. (shouldn't be too often)

Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website)Yes I do :)

Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble? Yup!

Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience. In Mists I've raided every tier so far, made it through a few heroics in MSV while clearing the others on Normal, in ToT I cleared all normal plus 11/13 heroics, and currently in SoO I'm 11/14H on my shaman healer in Crimson.

Why did you leave your previous guild? Not leaving :P, just so happens that the raid times never co-incide

Why do you want to join <Fidelity>? I miss raiding on two characters in two guilds, it switches things up a bit, and makes the game more enjoyable for me

What can you offer <Fidelity>? I hope I can offer a nice, friendly raider who can help you kill some bosses whilst having fun at the same time

What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you? A different raiding environment within a new guild that I can sit back from a leadership role and actually have fun raiding :)

P.S if Warlock doesn't fit I can raid on a different class, I just picked him because his iLvL is the highest out of my characters that isn't my shaman.
Estadoug

Re: Sirdotsalot - Destruction (or whatever I feel like) Warl

Post by Estadoug »

Hey Sirdorsalot,

At this point we have the following nominal raid dps composition: DK, Mage, Warlock x2, Hunter.
Bringing a hybrid DPS would be ideal, so it might be worth giving that some consideration. I won't say that we wouldn't take another warlock (that decision is ultimately Borg's), but I'm sure you can see where my thinking comes from.
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
Sirdotsalot

Post by Sirdotsalot »

Ah okay, I was under the impression you only had one warlock currently.
The main reason I specifically mentioned my warlock was due to the fact that he's my highest item level toon available, I'm happy to play other classes, I just might need more gear first
Thanks for the reply/information Esta :)
Estadoug

Post by Estadoug »

I don't think that there is much of a shortage of gear dropping around these parts ;)
"Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. Even if you win, they'll knock the pieces over, shit on the board and strut around like they're victorious"
xeii

Re: Sirdotsalot - Destruction (or whatever I feel like) Warlock

Post by xeii »