Character Class and Spec:
Druid: Balance
Offspec and relative proficiency:
Currently Guardian OS, have tanked and healed previous tier raids
Your timezone:
Australian east
What rank are you applying for?
Raid dps, im aware that only backup roles are available atm
Are you applying for one of our advertised vacancies? (Which one?)
I noticed you were recruiting when looking at guilds on wowprogress
Have you discussed your application with anyone in game? Do you already know someone in the guild?
Brief chat with Borg, didn't know anyone previous to coming into wed night raid with you
If applying for a Core rank, can you make our raid nights with 85% attendance?
Your raid nights are perfect for me, although I do work shift work, and sometimes have to work nights that may clash with raids. But I can always give advance warning once my roster is out
Do you have Mumble (voice communication software)? (If not, there's a link on the front page of our website)
Just installed mumble for raid with you tonite
Are you able to, and comfortable with talking over mumble?
Yes
Tell us a little about your previous raiding experience.
11/12 this tier, only raided pugs the previous tier, started playing late vanilla, and have been raiding since start of wotlk, have raided every tier since naxx, though some only a couple bosses in while current
Why did you leave your previous guild?
I haven't left yet, and will likey keep an alt there, I am in "warrocketajax" atm, and have enjoyed raiding with them, however I recently decided that I wanted to change my main back to my druid (from warlock) and the GM said that they had no room for another druid, so I need to find a new place to raid
Why do you want to join <Fidelity>?
You have raid times that suit, are well progressed, and after coming to a raid you all seem like nice friendly people and have a good gaming environment
What can you offer <Fidelity>?
I can be a reliable friendly team member, and hopefully help you kill the bad guys and take their shinnies!
What do you think <Fidelity> can offer you?
What im hopeing to find is an easygoing group that can play at high lvl without to much stress to enjoy the game with

Fidelity Guild | Borg Tanks | Twitchie Enterprises | @twitchietgw
Borgthor
Site Admin

Borgthor
Site Admin

Re: Joeblogs: Balance Druid / bear/tree

Post by Borgthor »

Thanks for the application and it was good to get you through Heroic Jin'Rokh and Heroic Ji-Kun on your druid last week. I wasn't able to catch up with you Sunday at raid time and we had crossed wires this week, so I'll try and get back to you soon.
Joeblogs

Re: Joeblogs: Balance Druid / bear/tree

Post by Joeblogs »

Hi guys. I have decided to withdraw my application, I think I may have misinterpreted the nature and expectations of the role I was applying for, and as such no longer think I would be suitable.
Thank you for bringing me in on your run the other night, It was fun.
I wish you all the best on your future raids, happy hunting!

Regards Joe